[AusNOG] Net Filter At Test Phase

Daniel Reeder Daniel.Reeder at aapt.com.au
Wed Feb 27 15:36:39 EST 2008

Indeed... interesting to talk about, concerning to see implemented.

I'd still prefer it to be along the lines of an opt-in / value-added
service that the ISPs can provide, rather than an opt-out /
"dirty-old-man" / "please-spy-on-me-asio" facility.

But my views don't necessarily represent those of my employer on the
matter :-)

Dan