[AusNOG] Networking professionals required for usability trials of ?L3DGEWorld?

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Mon Feb 25 12:31:23 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 11:06:38AM +1100, Narelle wrote:
> On 2/25/08, Warren Harrop <wharrop at room52.net> wrote:
> > Who we need:
> > Ultimately we're looking to test a range of people, from networking
> > professionals through to non-networking professionals but at the current
> > time we are just seeking a range of people with some form of network
> > administration experience.
>
> Is this where I grumble that these things are never tested on a range of users?
>
> That usability in network management systems is rarely ever considered?
>
> That once again, it sounds like something novel is being tested on
> wasp males in a specific age group???
>
> Oh gee. What a surprise. Yes fellas, there are women, old people,
> ethnics, that operate networks quite effectively. Not to mention the
> growing numbers in offshore monitoring centres.

Finally somebody who understands that when talking about "people",
we are really talking about "males", "men" and "Y chromosone affected
humanoid lifeforms who live in their parents basement", and that
"people with some form of network administration experience" refers
to members of the Ultimate Guild of Networks People (Girls Not
Allowed) or one of the minor Guilds with similar limitations with
regarding to proper definition of "people".

Hmmm... how I can get an age limitation in this rant I don't know
yet, but I leave that as an excercise for the rest of you people +
Y chromosone challenged humanoid lifeforms.

Just like you, I am just trolling :-)

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org