[AusNOG] Colo prices in Melbourne

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Fri Dec 5 12:02:33 EST 2008

We've seen a very significant price increase ourselves.  But colo space
is a premium right now.  At least the good news is that PIPE announced
last night at our Sydney drinks we have launched our new Sydney and
Melbourne (55 Crockford Street South Melbourne) facilities with 130+
racks in each.  Offering no install and 3 months free for anyone who
signs this month.  Was that a shameless plug or just informing the
community?  I'd like to think the later ;)

Cheers

[b]