[AusNOG] APNIC - AusNOG MoU

James Spenceley james at vocus.com.au
Fri Aug 29 07:42:45 EST 2008

APNIC have approached the Directors of AusNOG about signing a
Memorandum of Understanding to solidify the valuable support shared
between AusNOG and APNIC. Those of you who have attended the AusNOG
conferences will know that this takes the form of sponsorship,
training and general participation both in person and on the mailing
list.

The MoU is non binding and acknowledges that collectively we should
continue to work together, share information, and facilitate training.

Today at the Annual Member Meeting of APNIC26, on behalf of the
Directors of AusNOG I will be signing this MoU.

I won't spam the list with the document - It will be posted on the
website (once we have cleared that posting with APNIC).

Cheers,

--
James