[AusNOG] AusNOG-02

Sean K. Finn Sean.Finn at ozservers.com.au
Wed Aug 20 11:28:51 EST 2008

Ø  Anyone from Melbourne is welcome to hitch a ride inside our FTTN cabinet on
its way up. I reckon you'd fit at least 6 people in there :)

Even better, apparently the FTTN transport costs are free!

Hello to all from the APNIC training by the way. If anyone else is in the room and wants to piggy back on my wireless let me know, although if you are reading this you’re probably already hooked up.

Cheers!
-Sean.