[AusNOG] Apnic Wednesday Training

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Tue Aug 12 17:39:37 EST 2008

Hi Sean,

A variety of topics will be covered at the training in Sydney.

Some of these will be:

     - The Internet address management infrastructure and the role of the
       RIRs
     - The APNIC community & policy development
     - Current policies and policy proposals
     - Allocation, assignment, and sub-allocation procedures
     - The APNIC Whois Database
     - Resource Certification
     - 2 and 4-byte AS numbers
     - What is IPv6, and why do we need a new IP?
     - IPv6 architecture and operation
     - IPv6 addressing
     - IPv6 features
     - Host configuration
     - Router configuration
     - IPv4 to IPv6 transition - dual stack and tunneling
     - IPv6 policy and procedures
     - Applying for IPv6 addresses
     - Deployment statistics and issues

To register for this training, please go to:

     http://www.apnic.net/training/registration/20080820.html

If you have any further questions regarding the training, please send
them to:

     training at apnic.net

Kind regards,
Elly