[AusNOG] Mini Squid-meet before AUSNOG-02: August 18, 19 2008

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Mon Aug 4 10:37:21 EST 2008

G'day,

This may be of interest to anyone using Squid in network-y related places
including ISPs and CDNs. Yes, I know you're out there. :)

There's a Squid meeting being held August 18 and 19 at the Yahoo!
offices in Sydney. Its mainly aimed at developers and larger users.
There'll be representatives from Yahoo! and Wikimedia out there,
two large Squid deployments.

If you're using Squid inside your network in any large way or you're
considering doing so for, say, the upcoming content filtering stuff
(or similar) then please contact me if you'd like to come along and
participate.

More details can be found at: http://wiki.squid-cache.org/AustraliaMeeting08

It doesn't look like I'll be able to stay for AUSNOG unfortunately, so if
you would like to talk about ISP content filtering then this will be your
oppertunity.

Adrian