[AusNOG] IPv4 Exhaustion

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Fri Aug 1 15:23:58 EST 2008

On 01/08/2008, at 2:18 PM, Chris Chaundy wrote:

> I should have kept my mouth firmly shut, but as pointed out elsewhere,
> it is a bit more than just FTP (unless your NAT/firewall/router/
> whatever
> also is a VoIP gateway). :-)

Isn't yours?  Most of our VoIP customers are using precisely that
kind of system.  All the vendors have ADSL hardware with voice ports
built in these days.

   - mark

Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au
  (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:
newton at atdot.dotat.org  (H)
Internode Systems Pty Ltd                 Desk:   +61-8-82282999