[AusNOG] Comindico routing

Richard Stephens richard.stephens at neural.com.au
Tue Apr 22 23:20:06 EST 2008

Anyone who has had to use a TPG connection (a decision made by my housemate before I moved in there) knows just how furstrating it can be to have all your HTTP traffic routed through a squid server.

Its particuarly anoying when the proxy you're on gets rebooted seconds before your ebay auction ends.  Or when you're trying to migrate a site from one server to another and use a hosts file entry so that you can use the other site, except you can't because the TPG proxy makes the request for you.

-Richard

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008, Phillip Grasso wrote:
> does this mean Soul's customers go behind the TPG weird proxy?

"weird proxy" ? :)

Adrian