[AusNOG] Dark Fiber/SDH in East Brisbane

Sean K. Finn Sean.Finn at ozservers.com.au
Mon Oct 22 15:15:13 EST 2007

Wellington road is very well lit, and intersects Stanley street on the
corner of the Gabba

>From looking in some of the pits, I can tell Uecomm, Aapt, Nexgen, Pipe
and Telstra all have run's going down Wellington road, and many connect
back to a pit on the corner of Stanley and wellington Road, and theres a
fairly big pit that runs 1 street back from Stanley street behind the
Substation next to the Gabba.

If you can hook into the pipe dark fibre, that should get you back to
127 Creek J

Otherwise, managed services from any of the other providers may be able
to give you a fat enough private pipe for similar/reasonable cost.

Cheers,

-Sean.