[AusNOG] Telstra ATM

jim at bbw.net.au jim at bbw.net.au
Thu Oct 4 16:06:03 EST 2007

Hi Bevan,

We're still purchasing DSL backhaul via Telstra ATM but will probably be
moving to GbE in the near future.
That said I expect we'll keep the ATM in some form as we do run multiple
services over it (e.g. BDSL and MegaPOP auth)

Regards,
Jim Woodward

Network Operations Manager
Broadband Wireless Pty Ltd
ABN 78 096 428 634

Address
Level 1, 29 Elizabeth St,
Hobart 7000
Telephone
+61 (3) 6234 1288
Facsimile
+61 (3) 6234 3874
Mobile
+61 (4) 0001 9766

www.bbwtelecom.net.au

correspondence if you are not the intended recipient. Any opinions
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the opinions
of Broadband Wireless Pty Ltd.
Any information in this message and/or attachments to this message may not
be passed onto any other party without prior written permission from
Broadband Wireless Pty Ltd.