[AusNOG] APNIC 25 Call for Proposals
elly at apnic.net
Mon Nov 26 17:44:17 EST 2007
25 February - 29 February 2008
Howard Plaza Hotel
Special Interest Groups (SIGs) will be held at the
25th APNIC Open Policy Meeting. We invite you to submit proposal
presentations for these sessions. There are two types of presentations:
- Policy proposal (P) A proposal which requires feedback and
community consensus before it can proceed.
- Informational (I) Typically a status report delivered to
convey information to the audience.
Informational presentations may be presented
in SIG sessions.
* Submitting policy proposals
To submit a policy proposal before the 28 January 2008 deadline, you
have two options:
1. Use the online form at:
2. Send your proposal in TEXT format to the appropriate SIG Chair,
CCing <sig at apnic.net>.
* Submitting informational proposals
Send your proposal in TEXT format to <program at apnic.net>, preferably
before 28 January 2008.
Agenda slots will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis, so
it is advisable to submit your proposal as soon as possible.
SIG archives and guidelines for presenters are available at:
SIG chairs can be contacted at:
* Policy SIG <sig-policy-chair at apnic.net>
* Database SIG <sig-db-chair at apnic.net>
* DNS operations SIG <sig-dns-chair at apnic.net>
* IPv6 technical SIG <sig-ipv6-chair at apnic.net>
* IX SIG <sig-ix-chair at apnic.net>
* NIR SIG <sig-nir-chair at apnic.net>
* Routing SIG <sig-routing-chair at apnic.net>
We look forward to seeing you in Taipei!
Elly Tawhai email: hostmaster at apnic.net
Internet Resource Analyst/
Liaison (Australasia), APNIC
sip: helpdesk at voip.apnic.net
http://www.apnic.net/helpdesk phone: +61 7 3858 3188
fax: +61 7 3858 3199
More information about the AusNOG