[AusNOG] 45RU rack in perth

Trent Lloyd lathiat at bur.st
Fri Mar 16 14:53:30 EST 2007

Hi Guennadi,

I assume your talking about actually getting a physical rack (as opposed
to borrowing data center space?)

We have a couple racks that aren't doored/sided (but otherwise solid)
that we could let go of if you want to have a look contact me privately.

We also have some older racks some with sides but with the
circular (non-threaded) holes rather than the more common square
variety, let us know exactly what you are after.

Cheers,
Trent
45RU HostItAway