[AusNOG] Rack Space in Equinix Sydney (Urgent) - Thanks!

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Thu Mar 1 01:44:41 EST 2007

Thanks everyone. The equipment was installed today (Wednesday) and all went
well.  Thanks to SurrenderOnline for their super quick response and going
the extra mile.

Thanks to all the people who contacted me with your offers, sorry I wasn't
able to get back to you all personally, but there was about 25 responses.

Now.. To those who emailed me offering me Globalswitch, Transit or other
services.. Guys.. Seriously, please read the request in future.... I didn't
ask for any of those... I thought I was quite specific.

These lists are obviously still well and alive and extremely valuable for us
in this ISP game to do business.  Let's see some more useful discussions.

...Skeeve