[AusNOG] Re: AUSNOG Conference? (AUSCERT#200747f37)

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Sun Jun 17 11:52:48 EST 2007

> If people tell me what list(s) they need for this, I'll get them setup
> on the AusNOG list server.

Hi Bob,

We just need a single new list created for discussion about all
aspects of the conference (no need for multiple lists).  If you could
setup a list for the "organising committee" that'd be great.  ausnog-
oc@ perhaps, I'll leave the specifics to you.

Gents, when Bob's created the list could I ask all those that have
offered help either on this list or in private email to subscribe to
the new list.  From there we can start getting this sorted.

Thanks

David