[AusNOG] Re: AUSNOG Conference? (AUSCERT#200747f37)

Matthew McGlashan matthew at auscert.org.au
Fri Jun 15 12:10:04 EST 2007

Hi all,

It would good for Rob (rlowe at auscert.org.au) or myself
(matthew at auscert.org.au) or both to be on the list if that's ok.  It'll
help greatly with the logistics of both conferences.

Thanks,

- -- Matthew McGlashan --
Coordination Centre Team Leader             | Hotline: +61 7 3365 4417
Australian Computer Emergency Response Team | Direct:  +61 7 3365 7924
(AusCERT)                                   | Fax:     +61 7 3365 7031
The University of Queensland                | WWW:     www.auscert.org.au
Qld 4072 Australia                          | Email: auscert at auscert.org.au