[AusNOG] AusNOG list charter

Phillip Grasso phillip.grasso at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:32:53 EST 2007

Hi

I was thinking the same thing, it's been a while since we've had something
like an aussie-isp or *nog style event, so I was wondering if it's worth
putting effort into this list or forming an independent / neutral group.
Kudos to the Bevan & PIPE guys for being supportive of the Australian ISP
community. Moving on the assumption that this is going to be a neutral list
-

I'm thinking of potential an event later this year:
- 1 or 2 day event
- REAL technical sessions - (bgp/mpls/te/qos/isis/nix lockdown/dsl/wireless)

- industry stuff, (peering, ULL loving)
- panels and discussions
- party / drinks / networking and more drinks.

something along the lines of the last aussie-isp session we had what 8 years
ago? if this is what someone is having planned for ausnog-1, i'm in :) i'll
also volunteer to help plan it.

Best Regards
      Phill.