[AusNOG] AusNOG list charter

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Fri Jun 1 07:43:00 EST 2007

Phil,

It's essentially a list at this stage.  We were trying to get a
conference together or at least some regular meetings.  Unfortunately we
are pretty busy.

> to stir the pot; say for instance if we wanted to discuss setting up
an independant IX?

Go for it.  A bit surprised you had to ask though.  I mean you could
simply post it on OZ-ISP if you had any concerns anyway - right?

>  is there any commerical entities that we cannot critize, e.g. list
owner?

I can't remember that stopping you in the past Phil :)

Cheers

[b]

	Best Regards
	     Phill.