[AusNOG] Racks available

Campbell, Alex Alex.Campbell at dtdigital.com.au
Fri Jul 27 14:53:56 EST 2007

We have two 45RU racks in Richmond, Melbourne that we would like to give
away to a loving home.

The racks would need to be removed from our premises by Sunday.

If you are interested please drop me an email.

Regards,

Alex Campbell

      DTDigital
      Level 12, 380 St Kilda Road
      Melbourne VIC 3000
      D.  03 9684 6460  /  P.  03 9684 6450  /  F.  03 9690 4658
      www.dtdigital.com.au

      Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message.
      If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or
responsible
      for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or
      deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this
      message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
      immediately if you or your employer does not consent to email or
      messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in
      this message that do not relate to the official business of
DTDigital
      shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.