[AusNOG] Seeking Systems/Network Administrator
roddy.strachan at staff.netspace.net.au
Thu Jul 19 15:01:09 EST 2007
Netspace, a leading National Internet Service Provider is seeking a
professional well presented individual to join its Operations Group.
In this role you will be responsible for the day to day running of servers
and networking equipment. You will also be required to troubleshoot faults
and work with other departments to resolve faults quickly and effectively.
You will also be required to work unsupervised during and after office
In order to be considered for this role you will need to possess the
* Successful completion of secondary school to a year 12 level.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Self motivating, Dependable, Organised and Punctual.
* Minimum 2 years experience in *NIX based systems, eg (Linux, FreeBSD
* Good understanding of the principals and application of customer
* Experience with ISP based applications, eg (Apache, Radius, Postfix,
* Knowledge of Cisco IOS and Hardware (Routers & Switches) eg (Access
Control Lists, IP routing).
* Scripting languages (Perl, Shell Scripts).
* Database application (eg Mysql)
* Ability to work after hours.
Candidates with Industry qualifications and/or experience will be highly
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email
from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The organisation accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AusNOG