[AusNOG] Pipe Peering at AAPT Haymarket is now deceased

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Thu Nov 30 18:21:29 EST 2006

For informational purposes :-

Just before 6pm Sydney time Pipe Networks peering PoP at AAPT Haymarket has
slipped into a coma and died.

AAPT Glebe is expected to follow if it already hasn't...

Also, those that use the old Ausbone gear... That will also die in the next
36 hours.

If there is anyone massively effected by this that needs advice, let me know
and I'll point you in the right direction.

.Skeeve

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve at skeeve.org
Website: www.skeeve.org  - Telephone: (0414) 753 383
skype://skeeve
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia

eIntellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net
I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse
Si vis pacem, para bellum