[AusNOG] 123 Eagle St issues

Stephen Baxter Stephen.Baxter at staff.pipenetworks.com
Wed Feb 22 15:04:28 EST 2006

Rob,

There has been flooding at 123 Eagle Street, about an inch of water.
No customer equipment has been damaged though the power is out.
They expect resolution at or around 1600 AEST.

Cheers,

SB

--
Stephen Baxter
Technical Director - PIPE Networks (ASX:PWK)

Winner Australian Telecommunications Users Group 2005 award for
'Best Communication Solution for Large Business'

Peering,IX points and dark fiber in Australia.
Largest peering network downunder.

phone : 07 3233 9800
fax   : 07 3220 1800
web   : www.pipenetworks.com